Why City Church Members?
We encourage everyone in the CIty Church community to become a CIty Church Member. When you join CIty Church as a member, you are partnering with us as we seek to Be and Make Disciples of Jesus Christ. This means that all City Church members are actively making disciples by (among other things), serving in the life of the church, being in community with other Christians in our Community Groups, and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with others.
The Church Membership Process
To become a member at City Church, the following steps are required:
1. Attend our three-part church membership class and listen to the Church Membership sermon (link coming soon).
2. Write and submit a one page testimony about your Christian journey.
3. Attend a membership interview.
4. Sign and Submit the City Church Member Covenant
All of these steps will be discussed and facilitated at our partnership class, so plan on attending the next available class!
Next Membership Class
- The next membership class will be held on June 9 (7pm-9:30pm) and June 10 (9am-noon). Both sessions are required for membreship.
- You can RSVP for the class here and learn more details about the format.
- The class takes place at the City Church building - 19 SW 1st St., Gainesville, 32601
- Have questions about the class or want to request childcare? Please contact the church office